Laura Dosa and Alessandro Malandrini contributed equally to this work.
Letters: New Observations
Huntington's disease gene expansion associates with early onset nonprogressive chorea
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 5, page 684, May 2013
How to Cite
Dosa, L., Malandrini, A., Di Donato, I., Hladnik, U., Meloni, I., Mari, F. and Federico, A. (2013), Huntington's disease gene expansion associates with early onset nonprogressive chorea. Mov. Disord., 28: 684. doi: 10.1002/mds.25443
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.