Funding agencies: This study was funded by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research and the Fonds de la Recherche en Santé du Québec.
Prodromal autonomic symptoms and signs in Parkinson's disease and dementia with Lewy bodies
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 597–604, May 2013
How to Cite
Postuma, R. B., Gagnon, J.-F., Pelletier, A. and Montplaisir, J. (2013), Prodromal autonomic symptoms and signs in Parkinson's disease and dementia with Lewy bodies. Mov. Disord., 28: 597–604. doi: 10.1002/mds.25445
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2Autonomic disorders predicting Parkinson's disease, Parkinsonism & Related Disorders, 2014, 20, S94, ,
- 3Autonomic symptoms in idiopathic REM behavior disorder: a multicentre case–control study, Journal of Neurology, 2014,, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Breakdown in REM sleep circuitry underlies REM sleep behavior disorder, Trends in Neurosciences, 2014, 37, 5, 279, , ,
- 5Cardiovascular medication burden in dementia disorders: a nationwide study of 19,743 dementia patients in the Swedish Dementia Registry, Alzheimer's Research & Therapy, 2014, 6, 3, 34, , , , , ,
- 8Prodromal dementia with Lewy bodies, Psychological Medicine, 2014, 1, , ,
- 9Prodromal Parkinson's disease – Using REM sleep behavior disorder as a window, Parkinsonism & Related Disorders, 2014, 20, S1,
- 10The incidence of Parkinson's disease in the North-East of England, Age and Ageing, 2014, 43, 2, 257, , , , , , , ,
- 11Mild cognitive impairment in rapid eye movement sleep behavior disorder: a predictor of dementia?, Sleep Medicine, 2013, 14, 11, 1041, , ,