Funding agencies: Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP).
A multimodal evaluation of microstructural white matter damage in spinocerebellar ataxia type 3
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 1125–1132, July 2013
How to Cite
Guimarães, R. P., D'Abreu, A., Yasuda, C. L., França, M. C., Silva, B. H. B., Cappabianco, F. A.M., Bergo, F. P.G., Lopes-Cendes, I. T. and Cendes, F. (2013), A multimodal evaluation of microstructural white matter damage in spinocerebellar ataxia type 3. Mov. Disord., 28: 1125–1132. doi: 10.1002/mds.25451
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the Acknowledgments section online.
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.