Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Physical exercise in Parkinson disease: Moving toward more robust evidence?
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 1173–1175, August 2013
How to Cite
Rascol, O. (2013), Physical exercise in Parkinson disease: Moving toward more robust evidence?. Mov. Disord., 28: 1173–1175. doi: 10.1002/mds.25453
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Design of the Park-in-Shape study: a phase II double blind randomized controlled trial evaluating the effects of exercise on motor and non-motor symptoms in Parkinson’s disease, BMC Neurology, 2015, 15, 1, , , , , , , , ,