Financial Disclosures: Bettina Balint has nothing to disclose. Kailash Bhatia: advisor/honoraria/financial support to speak/attend meetings from GSK, Boehringer-Ingelheim, Ipsen, Merz, and Orion pharma companies. Grants by the Dystonia Society UK and the Halley Stewart Trust.
Reopening the case for anti–basal ganglia antibodies (ABGAs): Identification of dopamine-2 receptor antibodies associated with movement disorders
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 6, page 733, June 2013
How to Cite
Antibodies to surface dopamine-2 receptor in autoimmune movement and psychiatric disorders. Brain 2012;135(Pt 11):3453–3468, , , et al.
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Antibodies to ß adrenergic and muscarinic cholinergic receptors in patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Brain, Behavior, and Immunity, 2015,, , , , , , , , , , , ,