Funding agencies: Parkinson's NSW, Australia. A/Prof Naismith is supported by NHMRC Career Development Award. A/Prof Lewis is supported by an NHMRC Practitioner Fellowship.
Improving memory in Parkinson's disease: A healthy brain ageing cognitive training program
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 1097–1103, July 2013
How to Cite
Naismith, S. L., Mowszowski, L., Diamond, K. and Lewis, S. J.G. (2013), Improving memory in Parkinson's disease: A healthy brain ageing cognitive training program. Mov. Disord., 28: 1097–1103. doi: 10.1002/mds.25457
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the Acknowledgments section online.
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.