Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Head injury and risk of Parkinson disease: A systematic review and meta-analysis
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 1222–1229, August 2013
How to Cite
Jafari, S., Etminan, M., Aminzadeh, F. and Samii, A. (2013), Head injury and risk of Parkinson disease: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Mov. Disord., 28: 1222–1229. doi: 10.1002/mds.25458
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Considerations on the role of environmental toxins in idiopathic Parkinson’s disease pathophysiology, Translational Neurodegeneration, 2014, 3, 1, 10, ,
- 2The disease intersection of susceptibility and exposure: Chemical exposures and neurodegenerative disease risk, Alzheimer's & Dementia, 2014, 10, 3, S213, , , ,