Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Letters: Published Article
Dopamine agonists and delusional jealousy in Parkinson's disease: A cross-sectional prevalence study
Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 5, page 689, May 2013
How to Cite
Stamelou, M., Christodoulou, C. and Stefanis, L. (2013), Dopamine agonists and delusional jealousy in Parkinson's disease: A cross-sectional prevalence study. Mov. Disord., 28: 689. doi: 10.1002/mds.25459
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Concomitant development of hypersexuality and delusional jealousy in patients with Parkinson's disease: A case series, Parkinsonism & Related Disorders, 2014, 20, 11, 1290, , , , ,