Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Letters: Published Article
Ocular tremor in Parkinson's disease is due to eye, not head oscillation
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 6, page 844, June 2013
How to Cite
Baron, M. S., Gitchel, G. T. and Wetzel, P. A. (2013), Ocular tremor in Parkinson's disease is due to eye, not head oscillation. Mov. Disord., 28: 844. doi: 10.1002/mds.25461
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Experimental support that ocular tremor in Parkinson's disease does not originate from head movement, Parkinsonism & Related Disorders, 2014, 20, 7, 743, , , ,