Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Letters: Published Article
Ocular tremor in Parkinson's disease is due to eye, not head oscillation
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 6, page 844, June 2013
How to Cite
Baron, M. S., Gitchel, G. T. and Wetzel, P. A. (2013), Ocular tremor in Parkinson's disease is due to eye, not head oscillation. Mov. Disord., 28: 844. doi: 10.1002/mds.25461
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.