Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Letters: Published Article
Reply to letter—eye oscillations in Parkinson's disease relate to the vestibulo–ocular reflex
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 845–846, June 2013
How to Cite
Kaski, D., Saifee, T. A., Buckwell, D. and Bronstein, A. M. (2013), Reply to letter—eye oscillations in Parkinson's disease relate to the vestibulo–ocular reflex. Mov. Disord., 28: 845–846. doi: 10.1002/mds.25465
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Experimental support that ocular tremor in Parkinson's disease does not originate from head movement, Parkinsonism & Related Disorders, 2014, 20, 7, 743, , , ,