Funding agencies: This study was supported by a grant from the NIH: U19 AT002656.
Effect of expectancy and personality on cortical excitability in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 1257–1262, August 2013
How to Cite
Lou, J.-S., Dimitrova, D. M., Hammerschlag, R., Nutt, J., Hunt, E. A., Eaton, R. W., Johnson, S. C., Davis, M. D., Arnold, G. C., Andrea, S. B. and Oken, a. B. S. (2013), Effect of expectancy and personality on cortical excitability in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 28: 1257–1262. doi: 10.1002/mds.25471
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Characterization of the thalamic–subthalamic circuit involved in the placebo response through single-neuron recording in Parkinson patients, Cortex, 2013,, , , , ,