Funding agencies: This study is supported by NIH grants TL1DA024854 (to Jun Yi Wang), RL1AG032115, UL1 DE0199583, and HD036071 (to Randi J. Hagerman), and MH078041 and NS062412 (to Susan M. Rivera).
A multimodal imaging analysis of subcortical gray matter in fragile X premutation carriers
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 1278–1284, August 2013
How to Cite
Wang, J. Y., Hagerman, R. J. and Rivera, S. M. (2013), A multimodal imaging analysis of subcortical gray matter in fragile X premutation carriers. Mov. Disord., 28: 1278–1284. doi: 10.1002/mds.25473
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Randi J. Hagerman has also received funding from Roche, Novartis, Seaside Therapeutics, Forest, Curemark, and the National Fragile X Foundation for treatment trials in fragile X syndrome and autism and has consulted with Novartis regarding treatment trials in those with fragile X syndrome.
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.