Funding agencies: This study is supported by NIH grants TL1DA024854 (to Jun Yi Wang), RL1AG032115, UL1 DE0199583, and HD036071 (to Randi J. Hagerman), and MH078041 and NS062412 (to Susan M. Rivera).
A multimodal imaging analysis of subcortical gray matter in fragile X premutation carriers
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 1278–1284, August 2013
How to Cite
Wang, J. Y., Hagerman, R. J. and Rivera, S. M. (2013), A multimodal imaging analysis of subcortical gray matter in fragile X premutation carriers. Mov. Disord., 28: 1278–1284. doi: 10.1002/mds.25473
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Randi J. Hagerman has also received funding from Roche, Novartis, Seaside Therapeutics, Forest, Curemark, and the National Fragile X Foundation for treatment trials in fragile X syndrome and autism and has consulted with Novartis regarding treatment trials in those with fragile X syndrome.
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.