Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Tremor of the eyes, or of the head, in Parkinson's disease?
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 691–693, June 2013
How to Cite
Leigh, R. J. and Martinez-Conde, S. (2013), Tremor of the eyes, or of the head, in Parkinson's disease?. Mov. Disord., 28: 691–693. doi: 10.1002/mds.25478
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2013
- Funding agencies: NIH grant EY06717 (to R.J.L.); Office of Research and Development, Medical Research Service, Department of Veterans Affairs, NASA/NSBRI NA00208 (to R.J.L.); Evenor Armington Fund (to R.J.L.); NSF Awards 0852636 and 1153786 (to S.M.-C.); Barrow Neurological Foundation (to S.M.-C.)
This article has been cited by:
- 2Experimental support that ocular tremor in Parkinson's disease does not originate from head movement, Parkinsonism & Related Disorders, 2014, 20, 7, 743, , , ,