Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: J.J. has received research grants and consulting honoraria from Lundbeck, Inc., which distributes tetrabenazine in the United States. O.W. has nothing to report.
Letters: New Observations
Zolpidem improves tardive dyskinesia and akathisia
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 12, pages 1748–1749, October 2013
How to Cite
Waln, O. and Jankovic, J. (2013), Zolpidem improves tardive dyskinesia and akathisia. Mov. Disord., 28: 1748–1749. doi: 10.1002/mds.25480
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.