Funding agencies: This work was supported by the National Institutes of Health (U54NS065736 to Horacio Kaufmann and Lucy J. Norcliffe-Kaufmann) and the Dysautonomia Foundation, Inc. (to Felicia B. Axelrod and Horacio Kaufmann).
Relationship between proprioception at the knee joint and gait ataxia in HSAN III
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 823–827, June 2013
How to Cite
Macefield, V. G., Norcliffe-Kaufmann, L. J., Axelrod, F. B. and Kaufmann, H. (2013), Relationship between proprioception at the knee joint and gait ataxia in HSAN III. Mov. Disord., 28: 823–827. doi: 10.1002/mds.25482
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Neuromuscular Disorders of Infancy, Childhood, and Adolescence, 2015,, ,
- 2Current treatments in familial dysautonomia, Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy, 2014, 15, 18, 2653, , , , , ,
- 3Disturbances in affective touch in hereditary sensory & autonomic neuropathy type III, International Journal of Psychophysiology, 2014, 93, 1, 56, , , , ,