Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Letters: New Observations
Partial effectiveness of acetazolamide in a mild form of GLUT1 deficiency: A pediatric observation
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 12, pages 1749–1751, October 2013
How to Cite
Chambon, R., Vuillaumier-Barrot, S., Seta, N., Wagner, S. and Sarret, C. (2013), Partial effectiveness of acetazolamide in a mild form of GLUT1 deficiency: A pediatric observation. Mov. Disord., 28: 1749–1751. doi: 10.1002/mds.25484
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.