Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
A normal inferior olive in essential tremor—peacemaker or pacemaker?
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 694–696, June 2013
How to Cite
Saifee, T. A. and Edwards, M. J. (2013), A normal inferior olive in essential tremor—peacemaker or pacemaker?. Mov. Disord., 28: 694–696. doi: 10.1002/mds.25485
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Tremor in Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease: No evidence of cerebellar dysfunction, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2015,, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- You have free access to this content2