Wassilios G. Meissner and Marie Fernet contributed equally to this work.
Letters: New Observation
Isolated generalized dystonia in biallelic missense mutations of the ATM gene
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 13, pages 1897–1899, November 2013
How to Cite
Meissner, W. G., Fernet, M., Couturier, J., Hall, J., Laugé, A., Henry, P., Stoppa-Lyonnet, D. and Tison, F. (2013), Isolated generalized dystonia in biallelic missense mutations of the ATM gene. Mov. Disord., 28: 1897–1899. doi: 10.1002/mds.25487
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Clinical variability in ataxia–telangiectasia, Journal of Neurology, 2015,, , , , , , , ,
- 2Novel ATM mutation in a German patient presenting as generalized dystonia without classical signs of ataxia-telangiectasia, Journal of Neurology, 2015, 262, 3, 768, , , , , ,
- 3Rosenberg's Molecular and Genetic Basis of Neurological and Psychiatric Disease, 2015,,
- 4A-TWinnipeg: Pathogenesis of rare ATM missense mutation c.6200C>A with decreased protein expression and downstream signaling, early-onset dystonia, cancer, and life-threatening radiotoxicity, Molecular Genetics & Genomic Medicine, 2014, 2, 4, , , , , , ,