Wassilios G. Meissner and Marie Fernet contributed equally to this work.
Letters: New Observation
Isolated generalized dystonia in biallelic missense mutations of the ATM gene
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 13, pages 1897–1899, November 2013
How to Cite
Meissner, W. G., Fernet, M., Couturier, J., Hall, J., Laugé, A., Henry, P., Stoppa-Lyonnet, D. and Tison, F. (2013), Isolated generalized dystonia in biallelic missense mutations of the ATM gene. Mov. Disord., 28: 1897–1899. doi: 10.1002/mds.25487
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.