Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
MRI and transcranial sonography findings in Wilson's disease
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 6, page 740, June 2013
How to Cite
Martínez-Fernández, R., Caballol, N. and Gómez-Choco, M. (2013), MRI and transcranial sonography findings in Wilson's disease. Mov. Disord., 28: 740. doi: 10.1002/mds.25492
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Lenticular nucleus hyperechogenicity in Wilson’s disease reflects local copper, but not iron accumulation, Journal of Neural Transmission, 2014,, , , , , , , ,