Funding agencies: The work was supported by Parkinson's NSW (scholarship to Stefanie Reyes); Neuroscience Research Australia (Elizabeth and Michael Gilbert scholarship to Stefanie Reyes); the Swedish Research Council (K2009-61P-20945-03-1 to Deniz Kirik); the “Verein zur Durchführung Neurowissenschaftlicher Tagungen e. V.,” Berlin, Germany (to Kay L. Double); the National Health & Medical Research Council of Australia (630434 to Glenda M. Halliday); and the Australian Research Council (LE100100074 to Glenda M. Halliday).
Variability in neuronal expression of dopamine receptors and transporters in the substantia nigra
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 1351–1359, September 2013
How to Cite
Reyes, S., Cottam, V., Kirik, D., Double, K. L. and Halliday, G. M. (2013), Variability in neuronal expression of dopamine receptors and transporters in the substantia nigra. Mov. Disord., 28: 1351–1359. doi: 10.1002/mds.25493
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.