Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Malignant deep brain stimulation-withdrawal syndrome in a patient with Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 12, pages 1640–1641, October 2013
How to Cite
Neuneier, J., Barbe, M. T., Dohmen, C., Maarouf, M., Wirths, J., Fink, G. R. and Timmermann, L. (2013), Malignant deep brain stimulation-withdrawal syndrome in a patient with Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 28: 1640–1641. doi: 10.1002/mds.25494
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Long-term outcomes of bilateral pallidal stimulation for primary generalised dystonia, Clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery, 2014, 126, 82, , , , ,