Funding agencies: This work was supported by the Dutch Parkinson Foundation (Parkinson Vereniging), Neuroscience Campus Amsterdam, VU University Medical Center and the Michael J. Fox Foundation (MJFF).
Changes in endolysosomal enzyme activities in cerebrospinal fluid of patients with Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 747–754, June 2013
How to Cite
van Dijk, K. D., Persichetti, E., Chiasserini, D., Eusebi, P., Beccari, T., Calabresi, P., Berendse, H. W., Parnetti, L. and van de Berg, W. D. J. (2013), Changes in endolysosomal enzyme activities in cerebrospinal fluid of patients with Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 28: 747–754. doi: 10.1002/mds.25495
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Alpha-synuclein Toxicity in the Early Secretory Pathway: How It Drives Neurodegeneration in Parkinsons Disease, Frontiers in Neuroscience, 2015, 9,, ,
- 2Correlation between decreased CSF α-synuclein and Aβ1–42 in Parkinson disease, Neurobiology of Aging, 2015, 36, 1, 476, , , ,
- 3Selective loss of glucocerebrosidase activity in sporadic Parkinson’s disease and dementia with Lewy bodies, Molecular Neurodegeneration, 2015, 10, 1, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 4The endosomal pathway in Parkinson's disease, Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience, 2015, 66, 21, , ,
- 5Are there roles for brain cell senescence in aging and neurodegenerative disorders?, Biogerontology, 2014, 15, 6, 643, , , ,
- 6Cerebrospinal fluid biochemical studies in patients with Parkinson's disease: toward a potential search for biomarkers for this disease, Frontiers in Cellular Neuroscience, 2014, 8,, , , ,
- 7Cerebrospinal fluid biomarkers in parkinsonian conditions: an update and future directions, Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry, 2014, 85, 10, 1065, , ,
- 9Protein aggregation and Arfaptin2: A novel therapeutic target against neurodegenerative diseases, New Horizons in Translational Medicine, 2014, 2, 1, 12, , ,
- 10What is the Clinical Significance of Cerebrospinal Fluid Biomarkers in Parkinson's disease? Is the Significance Diagnostic or Prognostic?, Experimental Neurobiology, 2014, 23, 4, 352, , , , , ,