Funding agencies: This study was supported by the National Institute on Aging (grant T32-AG020499 to Dr. Zahodne), the Bryan W. Robinson Endowment for Neuroscience, the American Psychological Foundation, and the American Psychological Association Divisions 20 and 40. Drs. Bowers and Okun received financial support for the conduction and supervision of this research study through the Michael J. Fox Foundation and grants from the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (R01-NS0653 and R21-NS09767).
Hedonic and behavioral deficits associated with apathy in Parkinson's disease: Potential treatment implications
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 1301–1304, August 2013
How to Cite
Jordan, L. L., Zahodne, L. B., Okun, M. S. and Bowers, D. (2013), Hedonic and behavioral deficits associated with apathy in Parkinson's disease: Potential treatment implications. Mov. Disord., 28: 1301–1304. doi: 10.1002/mds.25496
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.