Funding agencies: This work was supported by the Dystonia Coalition U54 NS065701 (to Mateusz Zurowski) and by Dystonia Coalition grant NS065701 (William M. McDonald).
Psychiatric comorbidities in dystonia: Emerging concepts
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Special Issue: Advances in Dystonia
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 914–920, 15 June 2013
How to Cite
Zurowski, M., McDonald, W. M., Fox, S. and Marsh, L. (2013), Psychiatric comorbidities in dystonia: Emerging concepts. Mov. Disord., 28: 914–920. doi: 10.1002/mds.25501
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the Acknowledgments section online.
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.