Funding agencies: Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) funded by the Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology (2012R1A1A2001705).
Letters: New observations
A mir-153 binding site variation in SNCA in a patient with Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 12, pages 1755–1756, October 2013
How to Cite
Kim, H.-J., Park, G., Jeon, B. S., Park, W. Y. and Kim, Y. E. (2013), A mir-153 binding site variation in SNCA in a patient with Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 28: 1755–1756. doi: 10.1002/mds.25505
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.