Funding agencies: Data acquisition for this study at baseline was part of a project supported by the Deutsche Forschungs-Gemeinschaft (DFG, WU184/3-1) and BMBF (BICW 01 GO 0515). Data aquisition at follow-up was funded in part by the Maria von Linden-Support Programme of the University of Bonn, Germany (to M.M.).
Progressive cognitive dysfunction in spinocerebellar ataxia type 3
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 1435–1438, September 2013
How to Cite
Roeske, S., Filla, I., Heim, S., Amunts, K., Helmstaedter, C., Wüllner, U., Wagner, M., Klockgether, T. and Minnerop, M. (2013), Progressive cognitive dysfunction in spinocerebellar ataxia type 3. Mov. Disord., 28: 1435–1438. doi: 10.1002/mds.25512
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.