Funding agencies: The first author has received a grant for performing research on the subject of GLUT1 deficiency syndrome (NWO, ZonMW, “AGIKO-stipendium”; grant number 92003529 to W. G. Leen).
Movement disorders in GLUT1 deficiency syndrome respond to the modified Atkins diet
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 1439–1442, September 2013
How to Cite
Leen, W. G., Mewasingh, L., Verbeek, M. M., Kamsteeg, E.-J., van de Warrenburg, B. P. and Willemsen, M. A. (2013), Movement disorders in GLUT1 deficiency syndrome respond to the modified Atkins diet. Mov. Disord., 28: 1439–1442. doi: 10.1002/mds.25515
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Ketogenic diets in patients with inherited metabolic disorders, Journal of Inherited Metabolic Disease, 2015, 38, 4, 765, , , , , ,
- 2Non-motor symptoms in genetically defined dystonia: Homogenous groups require systematic assessment, Parkinsonism & Related Disorders, 2015,, , , ,
- 3Treatment of Paroxysmal Dyskinesias in Children, Current Treatment Options in Neurology, 2015, 17, 6,
- 4Rosenberg's Molecular and Genetic Basis of Neurological and Psychiatric Disease, 2015,, , ,
- 5Movement Disorders, 2015,,
- 6GLUT1 deficiency syndrome into adulthood: a follow-up study, Journal of Neurology, 2014, 261, 3, 589, , , , , ,