Funding agencies: The first author has received a grant for performing research on the subject of GLUT1 deficiency syndrome (NWO, ZonMW, “AGIKO-stipendium”; grant number 92003529 to W. G. Leen).
Movement disorders in GLUT1 deficiency syndrome respond to the modified Atkins diet
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 1439–1442, September 2013
How to Cite
Leen, W. G., Mewasingh, L., Verbeek, M. M., Kamsteeg, E.-J., van de Warrenburg, B. P. and Willemsen, M. A. (2013), Movement disorders in GLUT1 deficiency syndrome respond to the modified Atkins diet. Mov. Disord., 28: 1439–1442. doi: 10.1002/mds.25515
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.