Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Pornjira Pariwatcharakul has received educational grants from Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand. Michael Samuel has received honoraria for lectures/educational material from UCB, St Jude and Medtronic. He has received unrestricted educational grants from Solvay and Ipsen. He has received grants for educational trips from Ipsen, Medtronic and UCB. Keyoumars Ashkan has received grants for educational trips from Medtronic and St Jude. Other co-authors have nothing to disclose.
Pathological crying after subthalamic nucleus stimulation
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 1348–1349, September 2013
How to Cite
Pariwatcharakul, P., Clough, C., Shotbolt, P., Morris, R., Hulse, N., Costello, A., Samuel, M. and Ashkan, K. (2013), Pathological crying after subthalamic nucleus stimulation. Mov. Disord., 28: 1348–1349. doi: 10.1002/mds.25517
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.