Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures related to this research: Nothing to report.
Progressive Dystonia in Mohr-Tranebjaerg Syndrome With Cochlear Implant and Deep Brain Stimulation
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 737–738, June 2013
How to Cite
Cif, L., Gonzalez, V., Garcia-Ptacek, S., James, S., Boetto, J., Seychelles, A., Roujeau, T., Moura De Ribeiro, A. M., Sillon, M., Mondain, M. and Coubes, P. (2013), Progressive Dystonia in Mohr-Tranebjaerg Syndrome With Cochlear Implant and Deep Brain Stimulation. Mov. Disord., 28: 737–738. doi: 10.1002/mds.25519
Laura Cif, Victoria Gonzalez, Syril James, Anne Seychelles, Thomas Roujeau and Philippe Coubes report having received lecture fees or funding for travel from Medtronic Company.
Sara Garcia-Ptacek, Julien Boetto, Ana Maria Moura de Ribeiro, Martine Sillon and Michel Mondain report no disclosures.
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.