Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Tyler Cheung, MD has nothing to disclose. Ron L. Alterman, MD has received consultation fees from Medtronic, Inc., unrelated to the research in this article. Michele Tagliati, MD has received speaker honoraria from Medtronic, Inc., and consultation fees from St. Jude Medical, Inc. (formerly Advanced Neuromodulation Systems), Abbvie, Allergan, Boston Scientific and Impax Laboratories, Inc., unrelated to the research in this article.
Letter: Published Article
Reply: Neural reorganization through deep brain stimulation: Anything new on the horizon?
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 10, page 1467, September 2013
How to Cite
Cheung, T., Alterman, R. L. and Tagliati, M. (2013), Reply: Neural reorganization through deep brain stimulation: Anything new on the horizon?. Mov. Disord., 28: 1467. doi: 10.1002/mds.25524
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.