Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Laura Cif reports having received lecture fees or funding for travel from Medtronic Company. Diane Ruge reports having received funding from Dorothy Feiss Scientific Research Grant and the Tourette Syndrome Association.
Letter: Published Article
Neural reorganization through deep brain stimulation: Anything new on the horizon?
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 10, page 1466, September 2013
How to Cite
Cif, L. and Ruge, D. (2013), Neural reorganization through deep brain stimulation: Anything new on the horizon?. Mov. Disord., 28: 1466. doi: 10.1002/mds.25525
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.