Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Animal models for dystonia
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Special Issue: Advances in Dystonia
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 982–989, 15 June 2013
How to Cite
Wilson, B. K. and Hess, E. J. (2013), Animal models for dystonia. Mov. Disord., 28: 982–989. doi: 10.1002/mds.25526
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the Acknowledgments section online.
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2013
- Bachmann-Strauss Dystonia and Parkinson Foundation
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 NS33592, R21 NS077905, T32 GM8605
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.