Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
The anatomical basis of dystonia: Current view using neuroimaging
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Special Issue: Advances in Dystonia
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 944–957, 15 June 2013
How to Cite
Lehéricy, S., Tijssen, M. A.J., Vidailhet, M., Kaji, R. and Meunier, S. (2013), The anatomical basis of dystonia: Current view using neuroimaging. Mov. Disord., 28: 944–957. doi: 10.1002/mds.25527
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.