Funding agencies: Funding from Spanish Science and Education Ministry and European Union (REPLACES). Agence Nationale de la Recherche, MJFF, FP7 from EU, France Parkinson, Fondation de France, Cariplo Foundation.
Levodopa–induced dyskinesias in the absence of nigrostriatal degeneration
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 1023–1024, July 2013
How to Cite
Bézard, E., Olanow, C. W. and Obeso, J. A. (2013), Levodopa–induced dyskinesias in the absence of nigrostriatal degeneration. Mov. Disord., 28: 1023–1024. doi: 10.1002/mds.25533
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Dr. J.A. Obeso has served previously in the Advisory Board of GSK (UK), and received honorarium for lecturing in meetings organized by GSK (Spain), Lundbeck-TEVA and UCB. Dr. Bezard has equity stake in Motac holding Ltd and receives consultancy payments from Motac Neuroscience Ltd. Dr. C.W. Olanow received consulting fees from Novartis and Orion.
Full financial disclosures may be found in the Acknowledgments section online.
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Protective effects of a polysaccharide from Spirulina platensis on dopaminergic neurons in an MPTP-induced Parkinson′s disease model in C57BL/6J mice, Neural Regeneration Research, 2015, 10, 2, 308, , , ,
- 3Serotonergic nerve fibers in l-DOPA-derived dopamine release and dyskinesia, Neuroscience, 2014, 260, 73, , , ,
- 4The modern pre-levodopa era of Parkinson's disease: insights into motor complications from sub-Saharan Africa, Brain, 2014, 137, 10, 2731, , , , , , , , , , ,