Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Imaging: What can it tell us about parkinsonian gait?
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Special Issue: Gait and Balance in Movement Disorders
Volume 28, Issue 11, pages 1492–1500, 15 September 2013
How to Cite
Bohnen, N. I. and Jahn, K. (2013), Imaging: What can it tell us about parkinsonian gait?. Mov. Disord., 28: 1492–1500. doi: 10.1002/mds.25534
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Alterations of mean diffusivity of pedunculopontine nucleus pathway in Parkinson's disease patients with freezing of gait, Parkinsonism & Related Disorders, 2015, 21, 1, 12, , , , , ,
- 3The effect of levodopa on postural stability evaluated by wearable inertial measurement units for idiopathic and vascular Parkinson's disease, Gait & Posture, 2014,, , , , , , , ,