Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Christine Klein is a recipient of a career development award from the Hermann and Lilly Schilling Foundation; Katja Lohmann is supported by the DFG (LO 1555/4-1 and LO 1555/3-2).
Genetics of dystonia: What's known? What's new? What's next?
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Special Issue: Advances in Dystonia
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 899–905, 15 June 2013
How to Cite
Lohmann, K. and Klein, C. (2013), Genetics of dystonia: What's known? What's new? What's next?. Mov. Disord., 28: 899–905. doi: 10.1002/mds.25536
Full financial disclosures may be found in the Acknowledgment section online.
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.