Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Risky choices link the subthalamic nucleus with pathological gambling in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 12, pages 1617–1619, October 2013
How to Cite
Jahanshahi, M. (2013), Risky choices link the subthalamic nucleus with pathological gambling in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 28: 1617–1619. doi: 10.1002/mds.25539
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 2Mood and behavioural effects of subthalamic stimulation in Parkinson's disease, The Lancet Neurology, 2014, 13, 3, 287, , , ,