Funding agencies: Project supported by the Natural Science Foundation of Beijing, China (Grant No. 7112115).
Letter: New Observations
No mutations in CIZ1 in twelve adult-onset primary cervical dystonia families
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 13, pages 1899–1901, November 2013
How to Cite
Ma, L., Chen, R., Wang, L., Yang, Y. and Wan, X. (2013), No mutations in CIZ1 in twelve adult-onset primary cervical dystonia families. Mov. Disord., 28: 1899–1901. doi: 10.1002/mds.25542
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Dr. Xinhua Wan was supported by the Natural Science Foundation of Beijing, China from 2011 to 2012 (Grant No. 7112115).
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.