Isabel Parés and Tabish A. Saifee contributed equally to this article.
Functional (psychogenic) symptoms in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 12, pages 1622–1627, October 2013
How to Cite
Pareés, I., Saifee, T. A., Kojovic, M., Kassavetis, P., Rubio-Agusti, I., Sadnicka, A., Bhatia, K. P. and Edwards, M. J. (2013), Functional (psychogenic) symptoms in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 28: 1622–1627. doi: 10.1002/mds.25544
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
Funding agencies: Mark J. Edwards is funded by the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) (6187). Isabel Pareés is funded by a Fundacion Alfonso Martin Escudero Grant. Tabish A. Saifee is funded by the NIHR. Anna Sadnicka is funded by the Guarantors of Brain with an Association of British Neurologists Clinical Training. This work was undertaken at UCL Hospital/UCL, which received a proportion of funding from the Department of Health's National Institute for Health Research Biomedical Research Centre funding scheme.
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.