Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Moving forward on gait measurement: Toward a more refined approach
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Special Issue: Gait and Balance in Movement Disorders
Volume 28, Issue 11, pages 1534–1543, 15 September 2013
How to Cite
Lord, S., Galna, B. and Rochester, L. (2013), Moving forward on gait measurement: Toward a more refined approach. Mov. Disord., 28: 1534–1543. doi: 10.1002/mds.25545
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
Funding agencies: This research was supported by the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Newcastle Biomedical Research Centre based at Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals National Health Service Foundation Trust and Newcastle University. The views expressed are those of the author(s) and not necessarily those of the NHS, the NIHR or the Department of Health.
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Accuracy and precision of gait events derived from motion capture in horses during walk and trot, Journal of Biomechanics, 2014, 47, 5, 1220, , , ,
- 2Discrete gait characteristics are associated with m.3243A>G and m.8344A>G variants of mitochondrial disease and its pathological consequences, Journal of Neurology, 2014, 261, 1, 73, , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Gait variability and stability measures: Minimum number of strides and within-session reliability, Computers in Biology and Medicine, 2014, 50, 9, , ,
- 4The nature of dual-task interference during gait in incident Parkinson’s disease, Neuroscience, 2014, 265, 83, , , ,
- 5What are the priorities in Parkinson's disease clinical research? A focus on motor complications, gait and cognition, Neurodegenerative Disease Management, 2014, 4, 2, 127,
- 8Towards measurement of the Healthy Ageing Phenotype in lifestyle-based intervention studies, Maturitas, 2013, 76, 2, 189, , , , , , , , ,