DJI has nothing to report. JQT is the William Maul Measey-Truman G. Schnabel, Jr. MD Professor of Geriatric Medicine and Gerontology. JQT reports single consulting services to Pfizer, J&J, MetLife, and BMS; Royalty payments through Penn licenses; and research support from AstraZeneca and BMS.
Many roads to Parkinson's disease neurodegeneration: Head trauma—A road more traveled than we know?
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 1167–1170, August 2013
How to Cite
Irwin, D. J. and Trojanowski, J. Q. (2013), Many roads to Parkinson's disease neurodegeneration: Head trauma—A road more traveled than we know?. Mov. Disord., 28: 1167–1170. doi: 10.1002/mds.25551
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
Author roles: DJI participated in 1) Research project: A. Conception, B. Organization, C. Execution; 2) Statistical Analysis: NA 3) Manuscript: A. Writing of the first draft, B. Review and Critique. JQT participated in 1) Research project: A. Conception, B. Organization, C. Execution; 2) Statistical Analysis: NA 3) Manuscript: A. Writing of the first draft B. Review and Critique.
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.