Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Status dystonicus due to internal pulse generator depletion in a patient with primary generalized dystonia
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 188–189, February 2014
How to Cite
Sobstyl, M., Ząbek, M., Kmieć, T., Sławek, J. and Budohoski, K. P. (2014), Status dystonicus due to internal pulse generator depletion in a patient with primary generalized dystonia. Mov. Disord., 29: 188–189. doi: 10.1002/mds.25553
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.