Funding agencies: This work was supported by a grant from the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research.
3-hydroxykynurenine and other Parkinson's disease biomarkers discovered by metabolomic analysis
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 12, pages 1653–1660, October 2013
How to Cite
LeWitt, P. A., Li, J., Lu, M., Beach, T. G., Adler, C. H., Guo, L. and the Arizona Parkinson's Disease Consortium (2013), 3-hydroxykynurenine and other Parkinson's disease biomarkers discovered by metabolomic analysis. Mov. Disord., 28: 1653–1660. doi: 10.1002/mds.25555
The Brain and Body Donation Program is supported by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (U24 NS072026 National Brain and Tissue Resource for Parkinson's Disease and Related Disorders), the National Institute on Aging (P30 AG19610 Arizona Alzheimer's Disease Core Center), and the Arizona Department of Health Services (contract 211002, Arizona Alzheimer's Research Center) through grants to T.G.B. and C.H.A. The Arizona Biomedical Research Commission (contracts 4001, 0011, 05–901, and 1001) provides support to the Arizona PD Consortium.
Members of the Arizona Parkinson's Disease Consortium are listed in the Acknowledgements.
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.