Funding agencies: This study was funded by Novartis Pharma AG (Basel, Switzerland)
AFQ056 in Parkinson patients with levodopa-induced dyskinesia: 13-week, randomized, dose-finding study
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 13, pages 1838–1846, November 2013
How to Cite
Stocchi, F., Rascol, O., Destee, A., Hattori, N., Hauser, R. A., Lang, A. E., Poewe, W., Stacy, M., Tolosa, E., Gao, H., Nagel, J., Merschhemke, M., Graf, A., Kenney, C. and Trenkwalder, C. (2013), AFQ056 in Parkinson patients with levodopa-induced dyskinesia: 13-week, randomized, dose-finding study. Mov. Disord., 28: 1838–1846. doi: 10.1002/mds.25561
This study is registered (NCT00986414).
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Haitao Gao and Christopher Kenney are employees of Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation. Jennifer Nagel, Martin Merschhemke, and Ana Graf are employees of Novartis Pharma AG. Fabrizio Stocchi, Olivier Rascol, Alain Destee, Robert A. Hauser, Mark Stacy, and Claudia Trenkwalder have served on AFQ056 advisory board(s). Alain Destee received honoraria for consultancy from Novartis in the context of Clinical Drug development programs for Parkinson's disease. Werner Poewe has received honoraria for consultancy and lecture fees from Novartis AG in the context of clinical drug development programs for Parkinson's disease.
Mark Stacy Received Grant/Research Support from Ceregene, Michael J. Fox Foundation, NIH, Parkinson Study Group and has served as a consultant for Consultant Allergan, Biotie, Chelsea, General Electric, Johnson & Johnson, Lilly, Merz, Neuronova, Novartis, Osmotica, SK Life Sciences, UCB.
Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the online version of this article.
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2012
- Novartis Pharma AG (Basel, Switzerland). Grant Number: NCT00986414
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.