Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report.
De Novo mutations in the β-tubulin gene TUBB4: From DYT4 to leukoencephalopathy with hypomyelination with atrophy of the basal ganglia and cerebellum (H-ABC syndrome)
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Volume 28, Issue 10, page 1343, September 2013
How to Cite
Alexoudi, A. and Schneider, S. A. (2013), De Novo mutations in the β-tubulin gene TUBB4: From DYT4 to leukoencephalopathy with hypomyelination with atrophy of the basal ganglia and cerebellum (H-ABC syndrome). Mov. Disord., 28: 1343. doi: 10.1002/mds.25565
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.