Funding agencies: This work was sponsored in part by a grant to the Dystonia Coalition from the Office of Rare Diseases Research in the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences and the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke at the National Institutes of Health (U54 NS065701).
The focal dystonias: Current views and challenges for future research
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
© 2013 Movement Disorder Society
Special Issue: Advances in Dystonia
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 926–943, 15 June 2013
How to Cite
Jinnah, H. A., Berardelli, A., Comella, C., DeFazio, G., DeLong, M. R., Factor, S., Galpern, W. R., Hallett, M., Ludlow, C. L., Perlmutter, J. S., Rosen, A. R. and for the Dystonia Coalition Investigators (2013), The focal dystonias: Current views and challenges for future research. Mov. Disord., 28: 926–943. doi: 10.1002/mds.25567
Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Full financial disclosures and author roles may be found in the Acknowledgments section online.
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.